- Eye-Ai is the only monthly publication in English devoted entirely to Japanese entertainment and culture. Published in Tokyo for almost 35 years, Eye-Ai brings readers up-close-and-personal interviews with Japan's top entertainers and celebrities. What's more, content covers everything from enka to J-Pop to hip hop, with a generous amount of space dedicated to on stage and behind-the-scenes entertainment news. Get this month's news and views of popular artists, trendy dramas, hit TV shows, exciting stage productions, and the hottest concerts, not to mention the latest in fashion, travel destinations, cultural trends, and contemporary society—you are sure to see what you love in Eye-Ai!
- Center Stage relates the contents of an interview of the top music performers
- Entertainment Eye highlights the trends in all genres: music, TV, stage, movies, etc.
- Eye on Culture introduces traditional and contemporary culture in Japan
- Eye on Society gives the point of view of current residents in Japan
- Eye on Trends tells about what is coming up among all ages in Japan
- Eye on Fashion previews soon-to-be hottest fashion in Japan
- In addition, articles on customs, arts and crafts, lifestyle, sports, etc. keep readers up-to-date with what is happening in Japan.
- * One and only entertainment and culture English-language magazine in Japan
- * Repeat readership is extremely high
- * Domestic and international distribution
- * Available at all major bookstores in Japan
- * Available for customers of all Mizuho Bank branches in Japan
Non-Japanese long-term residents in Japan
Tourists and visitors to Japan
US service members and their families in Japan
Japanese nationals with international perspective
People with longstanding interest in Japan
Previous residents of Japan
People of Japanese ancestry
Individuals in the entertainment and hospitality industries
- Eye-Ai is sold the first of every month.
- Total Circulation: 50,000 copies
- International: 20,000 copies
- Domestic: 30,000 copies
Main Retailers and Outlets
Yohan-operated bookstores, major foreign language bookstores nationwide 76%
International hotels in Metropolitan Tokyo 10%
Hawaii Region 92.7%
US Mainland 6.8%
Canada, Southeast Asia, Other regions 0.5%
- A4 size 297mm X 210mm
- Total pages: 48 pages including the cover
- Printing Type: Offset printing
- Book Type: Center staple
Details (Data Download)
Riverfield is ready to assist you with your communications needs. For information about advertising in Via and Eye-Ai, please contact us at any of the points below. We look forward to serving you.
- Riverfield Inc.
- Kyosei Bldg. II 5F
- 2-12-3 Shiba-daimon
- Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0012 Japan
- Tel: +81-3-3433-8802
- Fax: +81-3-3433-8608