Since March 1, 2007, regulations have been in effect regarding the carry on of liquids and gels on nternational flights.
|All liquids must be in containers of a maximum capacity of 100ml.|
|The containers must be put in a clear plastic bag that can be zipped closed.|
|Maximum of one bag per passenger.|
|The plastic bag must be presented for inspection at security checkpoint.|
The Flight Safety Pack (FSP) has been prepared to meet the specified standards. The lower portion of the FSP is available as a new promotion tool for use at the airport.
- As the Flight Safety Pack is provided by all carriers at check in before departure, high visibility and use by passengers can be expected.
- As passengers carry the FSP from departure through return to Japan, there are ample opportunities for viewing the advertising content and for it to leave a lasting impression.
- Size : 175mm x 175mm (entire bag)
- Capacity : 1 liter
- Features : re-sealable zipper closure,hand carry opening
- Material : transparent plastic bag
- Ad space : 160mm x 50mm
- Check in counters of all carriers serving Narita Airport (NRT), Kansai International Airport (KIX),and Central Japan International Airport (NGO).